Thursday 7 May 2009

And The Award Goes To...

Call it the curse of parenthood.
Everyone thinks that their kids are the smartest, cutest, funniest and most talented (although in my case it’s true). As a consequence, it’s hard to maintain any objective distance from their accomplishments and everything they do.
It’s something I often struggle with in my role at Jack Morton. As hard as I try to avoid sounding subjective, sometimes we just do something so great I can’t help raving about.
Here’s a case in point – I am very delighted to report that, for the second year running, this week, we won first prize in the FOCAL Awards (Best Use of Footage in an Advertisement or Corporate Production) - this time for our client Nokia for a film called 'Days'
It’s an incredible piece of work, and I wanted to publicly congratulate the team responsible for it. But as I watched it again recently, I was reminded of just how much great work our film and video department has produced.

So I thought I’d take this opportunity to declare my subjective view, and encourage you to take a look at their showreel.
Click here