Monday 20 July 2009

I Haven’t Always Been This Good.

I’ve had a lot of jobs, at a lot of agencies and with a lot of clients.
In some of them I’ve been at the top of my game.
In others I’ve sat waiting to be called into the MDs office.
But I’ve never really changed, so how can my experiences have been so different?
The truth is, my brilliance (or lack thereof) is entirely dependent on the people around me.
And I’m proud to say that I’ve never been better because I’m surrounded by people who are individually and collectively the best I’ve ever worked with. .
Of course the reverse can also be true.
It’s all about the context in which you find yourself.
You can’t fake chemistry, so if you’re not feeling it, find somewhere you will.

Don't sit there hating it and expecting it to change
It won't change unless you do something about it
There’s really nothing to be ashamed of.
Kismet only happens a few times in a lifetime, so try to focus on that collision of people, circumstance, confidence and optimism.
Trust me, there’s no better feeling.