Tuesday 29 March 2011

Getting To Grips

And so begins week two in my new office. Already I've got a diary full of meetings to look forward to. After a few weeks of peace and quiet, it's nice to feel like I'm back where I belong. Somewhere busy. Always moving. I've spent the last few days learning the basics. Where things are and where they belong. Anything new and different can always be a bit of a trial. So imagine how your clients must feel. When pitch time rolls around and they have to think about appointing a new agency. Scary, right? All the archives of knowledge are gone in an instant. The relationships. The friendly voice who always used to be there to solve your problems. I realise now just what a daunting prospect that must be. So, think about that next time you're pitching. What are you going to do to help them feel more at home? Make the transition a little easier for them?