Tuesday 20 April 2010

The Power Of Ideas

As someone who spends a lot of time talking, it’s great to be able to end the conversation.

Not because I don’t enjoy the conversations themselves

As I’ve said before, you can’t ever succeed in sales unless you genuinely love people.

But each time one conversation closes, it means that I’m freed up to start another one.

And the best time to stop talking?

When there’s nothing more to say.

That’s for me is the point at which we reveal our big idea.

Big idea.

Great idea.

Lead idea.

Killer idea.

Call it what you like, it’s the eureka moment where nothing else needs explaining.

It’s the exclamation mark that ends the sentence.

The team gets it.

The client gets it.

And everyone’s happy.

Which is why I love working with an ideas-led agency.

Work here is done, onto the next challenge