Tuesday 6 April 2010

It’s Good To Talk.

Day in, day out, the one thing I do more than any other is........
Stop guessing you’re all wrong
......... I talk about Jack Morton.
Of course, that’s my job, and I love it.
Funny thing ...I realised recently that it’s getting a little easier
Of course that could be because I’m getting better.......
If you are going to keep shouting at the screen we’re never going to finish
No, it’s not that.
It all comes down to two words:
Experience brands.
That’s our focus this year.
It’s the story we’re telling to clients.
The mindset we’re applying to every new opportunity.
Suddenly there’s a story, a mission, a differentiator that everyone can really embrace.
It’s helping to position us in a completely different space.
It also helps prospective clients give a name to the kind of agency they want to work with.
Audiences are media agnostic.
And so are all the best ideas.
Rather than position one discipline as more effective than any other and trying to compete in other agencies the worlds we’ve built our own.
Like the Oklahoma land rush, it’s all about getting there first and staking your claim.
Welcome to Jack.
Population you.