Tuesday 28 September 2010

Our Time To Shine

On Friday I was at the Event Magazine Awards at The Roundhouse.
(pictures here)
Jack Morton was honoured to walk off with the "Brand Experience Agency of the Year" prize.
And I was particularly honoured to be the one dashing onto the stage to collect it.
I was tempted to blog on Friday night but felt a degree of sober reflection (sober being the key word) was needed before I burst into print.
The days of the acceptance speech are long gone.
So there was no time for my "I'd like to thank..." moment.
If there had been, I'd have thanked all of the amazing Jack Morton people across the globe.
They truly are the most talented bunch I've ever worked with.
And our 1Jack philosophy (we're one team, no matter what office we're in) really does enable us to really deliver a global offer.
But mostly I would have thanked our truly amazing clients, who trust us with their brands.
Let's face it, no matter how great we are, we'd be nothing without you.
Big up my home boys.