Thursday 10 June 2010

Taking One For The Team

Sunny greetings from KSA.
That's the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to you.

Where it's 120 degrees...and there is no shade
A couple of things I wanted to share with you.
I'm happy to say that I've just been part of a huge integrated pitch.
Even better - it went really well.
I'm sure, by now, that you know I believe that integration is the way forward.
Pitches of the not-too-distant future are all going to be integrated.
If you think pitches are tiring to deliver, you should try sitting through a few of them, back-to-back.
So it's no wonder that clients are looking to consolidate.
It makes sense to put all their golden eggs in one basket.
The reward for us is that bigger pitches generally mean bigger projects.
And that's good news for everyone.
As for today, it was a great pitch team with nine guys from five countries.
We all came to do our thing individually, and ended up doing one thing together.
Magical.