Thursday 11 November 2010

Standing On The Shoulders Of Genius

I know I've talked about the concept of genius before.
That's because I think genuine genius is a lot more common than we realise.
OK, maybe not the absent-minded, I-can't-remember-how-to-get-home Einstein variety.
But take a look around, you're probably surrounded by genius.
Except that maybe you don't notice it ,

because you're too busy trying to control it.
The most important thing we can do is help other people achieve their own personal greatness.
And sometimes, that's as easy as getting out of the way.
If you try to control the process, you'll only succeed in limiting the people around you.
As a result, they'll only progress as far as you can reach.
Have the confidence to let people do their thing, and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve.
So if it ever looks like I'm not doing anything,

remember,
it's because I'm encouraging you to do yours.
Be brilliant.