Thursday 2 September 2010

Storm’s A Coming

Maybe it was the box of chocolate*
Or perhaps it was the roses*
But I find there’s a newfound sprightliness to many of my clients at the moment.
They’re full of ideas.
Bursting with vitality.
I don’t know about you, but I find that energy contagious.
The same goes for enthusiasm.
They spread like a virus, and affect everyone they touch.
So the briefs are also pretty energising.
Maybe it’s because 2012 is on the horizon.
With opportunities in abundance for anyone who wants to play their part.
I know we’re still in the grip of a recession.
I only need to look at the value of my house to remind me of that.
But things are starting to turn around.
Listen carefully, and you can almost hear the crackle of electricity.
Like we’re minutes away from a spectacular summer thunderstorm.
The skies are heavy with potential.
The heavens are going to open.
A change is coming.
And not a moment too soon.
*By the way, Mr Sarbanes and Mr Oxley, if you reading this - I’m only joking
(If you’re not I mean every word)