Wednesday 29 June 2011

Crap, Crap and Double Crap

I'm a blogger.
I'm a Tweeter.
I'm on Linked-In.
I have a built-in audience.
I've cultivated an army of followers.
My opinion must count.
In fact, it over-rules everyone else's.
Or maybe that's just the way things are going.
We have a forum to complain.
No responsibility or accountability.
So we get stuck in.
See bandwagon, must jump on.
I can't create it myself, so I'll just tear apart someone else's efforts.
Coldplay are rubbish.
Tom Cruise can't act.
X-Factor is for morons.
This is why our TVs and stereos have an 'off' switch.
Don't like it?
Don't listen.
If you've got a better idea, we're all ears.
Show us how you'd do it.
Take our breath away.
Move it on and share some positives.
Keep going forward, rather than dragging everyone else back.
There are no right or wrong answers.
Only degrees of effort.
Complaining takes very little.
Creation, now there's the challenge.